Stay safe online while working from home using these 5 tips.
- Install patches: Many apps and systems have the option to make this process both automatic or manual. Make sure you always have the latest version.
- Use Unique Passwords: Complex passwords are great but don't use it for every login. Consider using secure applications that save your passwords.
- Use Two-Factor Authentication: Many websites support two-factor authentication.
- Don't Give Away Information: If you don't initiate the conversation online or on the phone, don't give them any personal information. Contact the business or visit your account directly.
- Separate Work and Personal Devices: It's better to do your work on a work device. Consider using a VPN when possible.